One of Atlanta’s most sophisticated lounges. No where else in the city will you find plush décor, cutting edge music and a state of the art sound system all set in the heart of Midtown. Lava boasts four bars on three floors, a “Tropical Deck” and has the city’s most happening dance floor. A contemporary design masterpiece, Lava is high-end and sophisticated yet undeniably inviting. Whether enjoying the mosaic design, plush velvet seating and fireplace on the main level, or finding your groove on our the lower level, expect an ambiance found only in the most elite nightclubs.
The main level features mosaic designs, plush velvet seating, and a fireplace. Adding to the ambience, are contemporary fixtures set in a midnight blue background. On the same level, you can easily catch a breath of fresh air on our “Tropical Deck”. The deck is great for mingling and taking in the views that the city night has to offer. There is plenty of seating to take in a Southern night. The lower level begs you to dance with exposed brick walls, a spacious bar and alluring candlelight.
Speaking of the dance floor…LAVA has been known for bringing in the best DJ’s from around the US and beyond. Many legendary talents have graced the decks since its opening in the spring of 2001: John Howard, Marshall Jefferson, JT Donaldson, Ron Trent, Mark Grant, Terry Francis and Stacey Kidd; just to name a few. The third level, nestled in Atlanta’s impressive skyline, pulls you in with golden draperies, floor to ceiling crème décor and a plethora of inviting sofas where mingling is made easy. Be to check out our virtual club tour to see first hand what Lava has to offer.
45 Thirteenth St.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Sign up for our VIP newsletter
The first lounge to offer upscale night life in Midtown.
A perfect place to take in the bustle of the Midtown night.
- No Athletic wear: i.e. jerseys, ball caps, sneakers (clean, fashion-oriented athletic shoes may pass), sleeveless shirts, track pants of any variety
- No baggy, saggy, or ill-fitting clothes of any variety (this includes pants and shirts)
- No work boots: this includes Timberland, Polo, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, and any other maker of boots, regardless of cost or color
- No shower shoes, flip flops, etc. Men can wear sandals but they must be fashionable.
- No camouflage of any variety regardless of cost or color
- No plain white t-shirts
- No pull-over hoodies
- No back-packs or excessively large bags (All bags may be subject to search)